03.11.2022. Conference on the Occasion of the Hungarian Science Festival
International Scientific Conference – 2022
SOCIETY – ECONOMY – NATURE: SYNERGIES IN SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Tuesday, 3 November 2022, Sopron
The University of Sopron Alexandre Lamfalussy Faculty of Economics (SOE LKK) is organizing its traditional International Scientific Conference on the occasion of the Hungarian Science Festival in Sopron on 3 November 2022.
We are organizing our conference in the hope of meeting you in person, but we are also extending the possibility of online participation.
If epidemiological measures at the time of the conference do not permit us to hold our event in person, we will host the conference entirely online.
Title of the Conference:
Society – Economy – Nature: Synergies in Sustainable Development
For the Higher Education at Sopron Foundation
Campus of the Alexandre Lamfalussy Faculty of Economics at the University of Sopron (H-9400 Sopron, Erzsébet street 9.)
President of the Conference:
- Prof. Dr. Zsuzsanna SZÉLES university professor, dean of the Alexandre Lamfalussy Faculty of Economics (SOE LKK).
Scientific and Organizing Committee:
- Prof. Dr. Csilla OBÁDOVICS Professor, Head of the István Széchenyi Doctoral School (SOE LKK).
- Dr. habil. Balázs István TÓTH Associate Professor, Director of the Lamfalussy Research Centre (SOE LKK).
- Prof. Dr. Attila FÁBIÁN Professor, Rector of the University of Sopron (SOE LKK);
- Prof. Dr. Csaba SZÉKELY Professor Emeritus (SOE LKK);
- Prof. Dr. László KULCSÁR Professor Emeritus (SOE LKK);
- Prof. Dr. László SZALAY Professor (SOE LKK);
- Dr. habil. Zoltán POGÁTSA Associate Professor (SOE LKK);
- Dr. habil. Árpád Ferenc PAPP-VÁRY Associate Professor, Dean (METU);
- Dr. Rudolf KUCHARČÍK Associate Professor, Dean (University of Economics in Bratislava, Faculty of International Relations, Slovakia).
- Dr. Richárd RESPERGER Assistant Professor (SOE LKK).
- Dr. Erzsébet NEDELKA Associate Professor, Vice Dean (SOE LKK);
- Dr. Gábor KERESZTES Associate Professor, Vice Dean (SOE LKK);
- Dr. habil. Eva JANČÍKOVÁ Associate Professor (University of Economics in Bratislava, Faculty of International Relations, Slovakia);
- Dr. habil. László KOLOSZÁR Associate Professor, Director of Institute (SOE LKK);
- Dr. Mónika HOSCHEK Associate Professor, Director of Institute (SOE LKK);
- Dr. Judit PAPP-VANCSÓ Associate Professor, Director of Institute (SOE LKK);
- Dr. Károly SZÓKA Associate Professor (SOE LKK).
- Dorka NEMÉNY Research Assistant (SOE LKK).
- Natural resources, green economy, circular economy, bioeconomy;
- Environmental economics, ecological economics, organic farming;
- Sustainable economy and management;
- Finance, accounting, sustainable finance;
- Tourism and marketing, sustainable tourism;
- Global and regional aspects of sustainable development;
- Social challenges and innovations in sustainable development;
- Methodological challenges of sustainable development.
Schedule of the conference:
The submitted and accepted abstracts will be published in an electronic publication with ISBN and DOI (abstract booklet).
The submitted, peer-reviewed papers will be published in an electronic publication with ISBN and a unique DOI (conference proceedings).
After the peer-review process, the high-level papers will be published in the “Journal of Economy and Society” or “E-conom” journal of the Faculty.
Official languages of the conference: Hungarian, English and German
Conference participation fee (only applicable for the active participants, only one participation fee has to be paid in case of a multiple author oral presentation/poster):
- personal attendance: 125 EUR (incl. VAT)
- online participation: 100 EUR (incl. VAT)
The conference fee includes participation in the conference, organizational costs, publication costs, and in the case of personal attendance, lunch, coffee and refreshments.
- Registration deadline: October 16, 2022.
- Abstract submission ends: October 23, 2022.
- Payment deadline: October 30, 2022.
- Conference date: November 3, 2022.
- Publication date of the abstract booklet: November 3, 2022.
- Paper submission deadline: December 5, 2022.
- Peer-review process: December 2022 – January 2023.
- Publication date of the conference proceedings: February 15, 2023.
If you wish to participate in the conference, please complete the online application form no later than 16 October 2022.
Online registration: /formdesigner/shownewform/formid/53
All interested persons are welcome to attend our conference.
The event is public and is open to the press. Photo, sound and video recordings will take place at the conference.