Admission process – MA
Process of the application
Application period for September 2021 intake: 26th of April till the 30th of May 2021.
Application period for February 2021 intake is CLOSED.
Online application forms can be filled up here for MA courses at application period.
Required documents for application:
In case that the required documents are NOT in ENGLISH or GERMAN language then a certified copy must be attached.
- Form For Admission to the English Degree Programmes of University of Sopron
- copy of BA/BSc certificate in English or German language
- copy of BA/BSc Trancript of Records
- copy of passport
- copy of language certificates (TOEFL or IELTS (Academic) CEFR level B2), (if you are a native English speaker, please skip this section)
- copy of the bank transfer for the application fee,
- any other documents (recommendation letters, motivation letters, CV).
To participate in the application process requires the following:
- Applicants must be 18 years or older to enroll.
- Conditions for MA applications: BA/BSc diploma from economics or economy related field or at least 15 ECTS from the field of economic and methodology, basic business knowledge and a successful admission interview.
The applicant will be informed by the faculty member about the date and time of the admission interview.
- Regulation of the application process can be downloaded here.
Application fee is 70 USD, that has to be paid to the following account:
|Name of the bank:||OTP Bank Nyrt.|
|Address of the bank:||1051 Budapest, Nádor utca 21.|
|Name of the recipient:||Soproni Egyetem|
|Address of the recipient:||H-9400 Sopron, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky u. 4. HUNGARY|
|IBAN: HU51 1173 7083 2468 3441 0000 0000|
|SWIFT-BIC kód: OTPVHUHB|
The USD payment will be transferred into HUF so please consider the bank-fees and the transaction-fees and make sure that the transferred amount covers the amount of your application fee.
The applicant will be informed about the final decision by: 15th of November for Fall semester and 15th of July for Spring semester intake.
More information about the tuition fee payment will be available after the successful admission.
For more information please contact:
Ms Hajnalka Tamasi